Need a social media speaker, strategist or brand ambassasor?
Rachel has an extensive background in public speaking starting with her work as a museum lecturer. She currently speaks at national social media and blogging conferences about a variety of topics, including visual storytelling.
- Hispanicize 2018 – Elements of Design: Visualizing your brand
- Altitude Summit 2018 – The anatomy of your content’s social marketing plan
- California State University, Long Beach 2017 – Social Media and Storytelling
- Public Relations Society of America, Hispanic PR Association, Black PR Society 2016 – Evolution of PR in the Digital Landscape
- #BlogHer16 – Tech & Tools 2016: Best Practices for Visual Storytelling
- Mom 2.0 2016 – Developing your livestream strategy, delivering quality content and growing your community
- PR News Social Media Summit and Visual Storytelling Bootcamp 2016 – How to use Instagram to build your business
- #WeAllGrow Summit 2016 – Building a successful collaboration
- Alt Summit Winter 2016 – Everything You Need to Know to Become a Periscope
- and Snapchat ProCraft and Hobby Association Mega Show 2016 – Working with bloggers
- #WeAllGrow Summit (Los Angeles half-day workshop) 2016 – Visual Storytelling and Branding for Instagram (Video)
- Alt Summer 2016 – Diversity in the Design & Lifestyle blogging/social media world
- #WeAllGrow Summit 2015 – Instagram walking workshop
- LATISM – iPhone photography workshop
- Niche Conference – Great graphic design on a budget and how to effectively manage creatives
- Blogalicious – Blogging for Creatives: How artists, designers and DIYers show creative inspiration and tell the stories behind their work
- Blissdom – Community leader for designers and creatives.
Social Media strategy
Rachel is the Owner and Creative Director at Blue Lotus Collective – a boutique lifestyle social marketing agency. After working with dozens of brands in the beauty, food, travel and fashion industry (Neutrogena, L’Oreal Paris, Hampton by Hilton, Target, Kohl’s, Nestle, Barilla, to name a few), Rachel is now sharing her attention to detail and social media know-how with creative entrepreneurs and lifestyle brands that want to master the art of digital storytelling to grow their businesses. Need strategy, management or a consult, get more info here!
Brand Ambassador | Content Creator
Not only does Rachel speak and strategize all this social marketing, she’s also collaborated with dozens of brands as a content creator (Kohl’s, Neutrogena, Mountain High Yogurt, Chevy – to name a few) offering up savory dishes, beauty tips and stylish solutions for the perennial woman on a quest for a life well-lived.
Let’s work together! Contact me at chicperennial @ gmail.com.